Header Ads

5 Style Tips On How To Wear Ankle Boots





After a long, cold winter, I was really excited to spend the summer wearing flip-flops and sandals. I couldn’t wait to show off my pedicures and to free my feet. But now, after a long, hot summer, I’m pretty excited to start wearing boots again. Not to be weird, but my feet are kind of gross because flip-flops and the beach will do that to a girl.
Boots my favorite things to wear on my feet. They keep you warm, the right pair looks chic no matter what you’re wearing, and they’re (almost always) comfortable. I especially love ankle boots, because they’re even more versatile than high boots. During the colder months, ankle boots look amazing with jeans, or a skirt or dress with tights. During warmer months, you can get away with wearing the right pair of ankle boots with shorts or a dress. What more could you ask for?
But if you’re new to ankle boots, I can see how they might be a little intimidating. Or maybe you’re just stuck in a style rut and you want some new ideas. Either way, here are 20 style tips on how to wear ankle boots:

1. Tackling the midi-skirt trend is easy when you pair one with ankle boots. Add a cardigan or jacket and it’s a perfect fall look. 


2. Make use of your summer kimonos by wearing them with ankle boots and leggings or skinny jeans. 


3. Make a summery dress work for fall by wearing it with ankle boots and a jacket.


4. Roll or cuff your jeans up so that your ankle peeks out… 


5. …Or cuff your jeans into your boots, like so…





Powered by Blogger.