Header Ads

mama style in corporate world





The bigger the bump, the harder it is to dress it for a conservative corporate office. I keep my outfits mostly to skirts and stretchy dresses, because I get a lot more wear out of them than those expensive mommy pants.

The key for maternity dresses (besides a soft and flexible fabric) is definitely in the ruched details on the sides at the waistline. They allow the garment to grow with your bump and if you come across a great buy, it can carry you through all the way to the end. This little black dress is one of my favorites for work. It has the right length for a conservative office, it is not sleeveless and the overall design is very elegant and classy.

The fabric is ultra comfortable (combination of rayon and spandex) and this dress is very easy to maintain. I like to dress it up with a bright colored blazer to change things up a bit in the grind.





Powered by Blogger.