Header Ads

Easy Braided Updo #hairstyle






     I love intricate hairstyles that are secretly easy! This braided updo is as easy as they come. It can be dressed up for weddings or worn casual with a sundress and sneakers. Many updos are too stiff and formal for my taste, but this has a cool, bohemian vibe. Perfect for summer! 


For this style I used products from Kenra Professional (available at Ulta)
I use this mousse on towel dried hair and blow dry with a ceramic round brush. It really amps up the volume! 
This is a great product to use when braiding your hair. It actually gives your hair more "grip" making it easier to braid. The hold is great and your hair remains soft and flexible.  
I finished off this style with the High Grip Hairspray 20. When I wear my hair in braids or up I always finish with a little hairspray to prevent flyaways. This product holds the style without giving you the dreaded "crispy" finish.

Check out the video to see how easy it is to make this Braided Updo!








Powered by Blogger.